When It Rains It Pours

10:30:00 AM Posted In , Edit This 0 Comments »
I get up today full of good intentions. I'm going to break out my trusty camera and take a photo of the yummy socks i'm knitting. They are from Vogue Knitting winter 08/09 on p. 77, I love these cabled socks by Mari Muinonen. I've started with Caron Simply Soft Shadows in Mardi Grey. Hey, what can I say the yarn was a gift! Besides, It's grey, my second fav color ( purple being numero uno:) with a green, pink, yellow and blue striping yarn. So, in the interest of full disclosure these are the first pair of adult size socks I've made. I have bought many patterns over the years but blankets and afghans always catch me by suprise. So, I'm @ the end of my second repeat on Chart A, and they look great! So, I go get my camera to post my WIP. No flash! WTF!?! I forgot in just three days that I have no flash! Taxes are eating my brain! The pics are black, being as the sun has decided to hide out this week; and, let the rain have full run of the skies. So, needless to say there will be no new photos until: A) The sun comes out of hiding, or B) I get around to sending it to Olympus for repair. This blows! Oh well, I need to focus on taxes anyway. I have no more excuses, blahhh!

0 comments: