Promises, Promises

3:14:00 PM Posted In , , , Edit This 0 Comments »















Here we have Divani Armwarmers designed by Marilyn Losee from naturally caron's website. I used the suggested yarn, Caron Spa in Ocean Spray. They are soooo soft and comfy and beautiful to boot. The yarn is 75% microdenier acrylic and 25% bamboo. Here they ar modeled by my daughter. It seems no matter how hard I try I seem to always knit too tight on DPs. These fit the Princeass perfectly, oddly enough she claimed them b/f they came off the needles, lol.







Meet Max and Ruby! If you have kids you probaly know where the names came from. It seems I know more about childrens shows than anything else. I used extra yarn from my stash for these. I beleive it was Caron Simply soft, not sure, but that's what it felt like :) First, I made the pink amigurumi bunny (from Lion Brand's site, though you will need to register. Sorry)as a V-Day gift for P. As soon as she saw it she asked where Max was. Luckily, I had a bit of blue, too. Whew! In a flash of aroma creativity, I stuffed their abdomens with lavender satchets. They smell awesome! These are now P's constant companions, and the car smells good too :p

I know I mentioned her amigurumi doll too, but it seems my flash died in my camera and we are in the midst of a cloudy week. So, no new pics until I am graced with better lighting :( But, if you want to check out the pattern, it's here. A's doll is in purple and lavender for the body with yellow hair and blue button eyes. This is a cute doll, she loves it.

0 comments: