It's me again world...

1:28:00 PM Edit This 0 Comments »
Well, here I am again. It seems I try to keep a blog atleast once a year, and it never fails...I loose interest, or time. Usually, it's both. However, this is my new years resolution that I am officially late starting. That's me the procrastinater(or? Oh Well:) ). This is something I have to do...for my family and my sanity. We are 2,000 miles away from home on the edge of the desert, seriously. We are in southwest Texas, atleast 2 hrs. away from a city in all directions. Well, Hobbs, NM is just across the border, buuuuttt (pout pout), that is not a city by my standards. I miss civilization. It always smells of oil or horse, gag! But, I digress.

Smells aside, there is not a decent craft store that I can find. Granted, there is a Hobby Lobby in Hobbs. It has kept me sane thus far, but (pouting again), I want a small fabric/yarn shop privately owned to escape to and knit for a while. Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed, maybe something will turn up.

So, I suppose I should introduce meself. I am a wife and mother of one. One very temperamental, emotional, hurricane the Telephone Guy and I call our Princeass...lol. I asure you it's all in good fun. The Telephone Guy is my wonderful hubby. It's his doing that got us settled in the middle of nowhere. The company he works for here is also in good ol' Ohio. So, hopefully within the next year or so he can transfer us back to the land of trees and green grass. Til' then here I will be.

0 comments: